Hartz Chicken Business Opportunity
Our mission to deliver great southern food and build a distinctive brand has not changed since the first Hartz Chicken restaurant was established in 1972. At Hartz, we seek highly qualified investors to become franchisees of our Hartz Community. A Hartz Chicken franchise offers a unique and dynamic opportunity in today’s quick service industry.
- Assistance with site selection and buildout design
- Vendor referrals
- Comprehensive training for you and your management
- Use of our propriety recipes and operating procedures
- On-going operations support
- Use of our marketing and support programs
- We use our leveraged purchasing power to assure franchisees the highest quality product at the best possible prices.
Meeting the Qualifications
- General restaurant or retail business experience
- Minimum liquid capital of $300,000
- Traditional store 1,800 to 3,000 sqft
- Market development in Texas or surrounding states.
Take the next step
If you meet the above qualifications and want to learn more, fill out the inquiry form here and our representative will contact you.