This website is owned and operated by Hartz Franchise Restaurants, Ltd., a Texas Limited Liability Company (“HFR”).
- USE OF WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). HFR may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Your use of any part of this website constitutes your unconditional agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All software and content on this website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips and/or software, is owned or licensed by HFR or HFR’s software and content suppliers and licensors. Such software and content is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
The compilation (i.e. the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of HFR and protected by applicable copyright laws.
The following trademarks that may be used herein are owned by HFR: Hartz© Franchise Restaurants, Ltd., “Hartz© Chicken,” “Hartz© Krispy Chicken,” “Hartz© Chicken Buffet,” and “Hartz© Krispy Chicken ‘N’ Rolls.”
Coca-Cola is a registered trademark of the Coca-Cola Company.
Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party.
- PROHIBITED CONDUCT
You agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using this website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of this website
- Use this website or content on or from this website for any unlawful purpose
- Express or imply that any statement you make is endorsed by HFR or its subsidiary, parent, affiliated companies or Franchisees
- Engage in spamming, flooding, phishing or other activity intended to gather information unlawfully
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any harmful or malicious code, including without limitation, viruses, worms, time bombs, date bombs, bugs, trojan horses and defects
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of this website
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other notices of proprietary rights contained on this website
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of this website without HFR's prior written authorization
- Use any robot, spider, site search / retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure, or presentation of this website or its contents
- Harvest or collect information about website visitors
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on HFR's infrastructure
Use of and browsing in this website is done at user's own risk. Neither HFR nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the website, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" and “AS AVAILABLE.” HFR AND ALL OF HFR’S SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS OR RELATED COMPANIES, AND FRANCHISEES, AS WELL AS ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES DISCALIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIABLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW.
Further, HFR AND ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND FRANCHISEES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNITERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
YOU AGREE THAT HFR AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND FRANCHISEES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUNETIAL DAMAGES, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE LOSS OF USE, DATA, PROFITS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. THIS ALSO INCLUDES DELAYS IN BEING ABLE TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE INABILIITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF HFR OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR FRANCHISEES WERE AWARE OR HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of the website and any materials provided through the website are entirely at your own risk.
- Legal Use
Your use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to access this website in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. Any use in contravention of any provision of the Terms and Conditions is at your own risk.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
You agree that this Agreement and your use of this website will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without application of its choice-of-law principles. By using this website, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction in the State of Texas with venue exclusively in Harris County, Texas in all disputes (i) arising out of, relating to, or concerning this Agreement, this website, and your use thereof, (ii) in which this website and/or this Agreement is referenced or relied upon by you in said dispute.
- Waiver of Rights
YOU AGREE TO WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY CLAIM FOR PUNITVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES AND ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE CLAIMS ON A CLASS OR CONSOLIDATED BASIS OR IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, WHICH RELATE IN ANY WAY TO THIS WEBSITE OR THIS AGREEMENT.
- You agree that HFR may change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and HFR, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, and Franchisees as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this website
- Any right not expressly granted to you herein is reserved by and to HFR, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, and Franchisees.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between you and HFR with respect to the subject matter thereof. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether written, oral or electronic, between you and HFR with respect to the website. No modification of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless such modification is authorized in writing by HFR.
- Any actual or alleged waiver by HFR of any actual or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any future breach.
- A printed version of this Agreement shall be admissible in judicial, administrative and/or other legal proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement or your use of this website to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained by HFR in printed form.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, you agree that the invalid or unenforceable provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matched the intent of the original provision and that the remainder of this Agreement shall continue to govern your use of this website.